Harken to Elie Wiesel, the Pope of Holocaustianity...
In his work "Legends of Our Time", Wiesel tells a story about a visit to a Rebbe, a Hasidic rabbi, he hadn't seen for 20 years. The Rebbe is upset to learn that Wiesel fabricates stories:
“‘What are you writing’ the Rebbe asked. ‘Stories,’ I said. He wanted to know what kind of stories: true stories. ‘About people you knew?’ Yes, about people I might have known. ‘About things that happened?’ Yes, about things that happened or could have happened. ‘But they did not?’ No, not all of them did. In fact, some were invented from almost the beginning to almost the end. The Rebbe leaned forward as if to measure me up and said with more sorrow than anger: ‘That means you are writing lies!’ I did not answer immediately. The scolded child within me had nothing to say in his defense. Yet, I had to justify myself: ‘Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred.’” -Legends of Our Time, p. viii. 
Wiesel claims that the Holocaust™ is equal to the Revelation of the Torah by God to Moses at Mount Sinai:
"Worse still is that mankind - the non-Jewish world - learned nothing from the Holocaust: The event which had no precedent in history, which should be equal to the Revelation at Sinai in significance." - Against Silence: The Voice & Vision of Elie Wiesel, Volume 1, p. 35 
"In the beginning was the Holocaust":
"In the beginning was the Holocaust. We must therefore begin again. We must create a new Talmud and compile new midrashim, just as we did after the Ḥurban, the destruction of the Second Temple. We did so then in order to mark the new beginning: until then we lived one way; from then on nothing could be the same."
— Elie Wiesel, in "Jewish Values in the Post-Holocaust Future: A Symposium.'' Judaism, vol. 16 no. 3, 1967.
More from Wiesel on Holocaustianity...
"The Holocaust is a sacred subject. One should take off one's shoes when entering its domain, one should tremble each time one pronounces the word." - Elie Wiesel: Conversations (2002) page 533
Wiesel says that he and two rabbis put God on trial at Auschwitz:
"I was there when God was put on trial....At the end of the trial, they used the word chayav, rather than ‘guilty'. It means ‘He owes us something'. Then we went to pray." 
Wiesel on the the real purpose of the Holy Hoax Canard...the demonization of the German people:
"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate - healthy, virile hate - for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead." 
Wiesel is of the hope that the Hoaxacaust story can kill Christianity:
"The sincere Christian knows that what died in Auschwitz was not the Jewish people but Christianity." -Against Silence: The Voice & Vision of Elie Wiesel, Volume 1, p. 272 
- Winston Smith Ministry of Truth: "Elie Wiesel, Pope of Holocaustianity"
- Winston Smith Ministry of Truth: ""The Holocaust is a sacred subject" - Elie Wiesel "
-Winston Smith Ministry of Truth: "In the Beginning Was the Holocaust" - Wiesel
Other Articles of Interest:
- Elie Wiesel: Prominent Liar and Anti-German Hatemonger; Claims jews "burned alive in flaming ditches" and "ground spurted geysers of jewish blood"
- Elie Wiesel on the "baby burning pits" at Birkenau
- He-lie Wiesel: Yes, we really did put God on trial at Auschwitz - Verdict: "He owes us something"
- Elie Wiesel and Jewry on the significance of the Holocaust™ Hoax Dogma; An "Unknowable, Inexplicable Sacred Mystery"
- The Lies of Simon Wiesenthal; His Holohoax story an outrageous fabrication; His work as "Nazi hunter" and Holocaust™ "historian" a total fraud
- Dachau - The U.S. Army and Government lies about "extermination" and "homicidal gas chambers"